PDA

View Full Version : Healing - thank you all for praying. We still need more prayer.

Ann
02-19-02, 11:07 PM
Thank you and God bless you to everyone who prayed. I am better. I have made it to the computer as you can see. But this has been going on more than 2 weeks. I know Jesus is my healer. I know it is a 100% finished work. By Jesus stripes we are healed. But Charles and I still have this flu like stuff and it is not going except very stubbornly and slowly. We both have a lot of lung and head congestion, dizzyness and some disorientation which may be inner ear or low blood oxygen levels, horribly sore throats, recurent chills and fever and a lot of general weakness. Main thing is respitory distress and this cough. Last night for 2nd time I busts a mini blood vessel coughing and bleed betwen windpipe and lungs. This means blood went down into respitory passages too. It seems as if I am actually coughing up bits of tissue with searing pain in chest when it happens and sometimes in other hard coughing. (sorry for the graphic description but I need to explain why this is serious). Since we are both down only way to med care is ambulance to ER and we have not quite gotten ready to do that but we sure do need to have the healing manifest like NOW please God. And a stop to whatever is blocking it. Again like NOW, please so would you please pray again. Thanks.

Father thank You that we are healed. Thank You that Your word is truth always. Please help our bodies to conform to Your perfect word. Please show us if we are doing something to block this healing from manifesting or if there is something over which we need to take authority in the spirit. I renounce all fear and all discouragement now in Jesus name. Please help me walk and breathe in faith. Please minister to Charles and help him to be better and to feel better. Please clear my bronchials and my lungs, the infection and the causes of it in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Thank You.

Marilyn
02-20-02, 05:38 PM
Oh yes Lord! I stand in agreement and say a big THANK YOU for watching over them and restoring them to good health! They're SO special to us and we praise You for being there with them every moment. Clear the lungs and send these symptoms packing! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-20-02, 11:05 PM
:angel: :angel: :wah: Father, We come in Jesus Name and ask for Total Healing for C. & A. Bless them with total Comfort and Ease. Lord this respiratory trash in really a downer. Bless all around them with total healing and strength to carry on Your Work. Rebuke the Devil out of their Lives. Agape. Grandpa.:)

butterfly
02-22-02, 01:08 AM
Father,
I thank you for your servants Ann and Charles. I pray that you would heal them, clear out their lungs and make them like new again. I also pray for comfort and a good rest for the both of them! In your awesome name we pray,
Amen

Ann, it could be just me, but that sounds a LOT more than just a simple flu. It sounds suspiciously like bronchitis or even pneumonia. I would get to a doctor pronto any way you can! *hugs* I hope you feel better soon!

Ann
02-22-02, 03:21 PM
We are a whole lot better. Thank You very very much for praying. Still having some congestion and "junk" but so much better than we were.

Marilyn
02-22-02, 05:26 PM
Thank You Jesus for Your faithfulness!!!

grandpa
03-17-02, 08:55 PM
:angel: :angel: :wah: Father, I ask in Jesus Name for Total Healing for Charles. This new problem is curable through the blood of Jesus. Rebuke the devil out of their lives and ministry. Give them the peace that passes all understanding. Lord Jesus, come close and bless greatly. Father, we are thankful that the wee cat is alive and well. Agape. Grandpa.:)