PDA

View Full Version : Pray for My Friend

Unregistered
02-18-02, 10:49 PM
Hi,

Please pray for my friend Yan. She is a malay Christian.... Pray that thing are well for her.

Also, she has borrowed money from myself and some friends, which is more than $2,000.00 (Total), since 2001. Pray that GOD would help her financially and she would be able to repay all of us......

Pray for wisdom for us (her creditors) as we bring up this matter, without affecting our friendship.

Thank you.

grandpa
02-19-02, 05:51 PM
:angel: Father, in Jesus Name we ask for Holy Spirit Wisdom for all involved in this situation. Help Mizz Yan to see the need of paying back what she owes. Bless the creditors that they will be paid back what is owed. Lord, in these uncertain times, Money is important to all. Bless all with the Peace that passes all understanding. Agape. Grandpa.

Marilyn
02-19-02, 05:55 PM
Amen and Amen Lord! Touch this situation with Your provision, Your guidance and Your blessings for all involved! in Jesus' name.

Ann
02-19-02, 10:47 PM
Father please minister to Yan and to thoise who are concerned for her. Please help her know You as her provider and her Lord. Thank You for ministering top her and to those who have asked for wisdom according to Your word.