PDA

View Full Version : Beach Reach Trip

HeatherlyButterfly
02-18-02, 10:39 PM
hey there... i have the wonderful opportunity to travel to Panama City Beach Florida this spring break to participate in the Beach Reach program. i'm very excited. several things are going to be awesome about this trip. mostly seeing the ocean for the first time, and getting my first taste of a missionary type of thing. i'm ultra excited. however i have one problem (at this time, when i get ready to pack i'll have other problems i'm sure) i don't have the required money to pay for it. i don't really have a home church to help support me, and since i've been church hopping down here at school i don't really feel comfortable asking them for money either. so... God needs to give me a miracle if i'm to do this. so... yeah... prayer would be greatly appreciated.

Marilyn
02-19-02, 05:54 PM
Lord meet this and every need for this child of Yours! If You want her to participate in this outreach event, then we know You'll open doors and send in the flood of provision for her! Bless her richly and abundantly in everything she does, in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-19-02, 05:59 PM
:angel: Father, I come in Jesus Name and ask for a Holy Spirit Blessing on this missions trip. Bless Mizz Buterfly with the needed financial support to go on this trip. Keep all safe and sound. Agape. Grandpa.:)

Ann
02-19-02, 10:45 PM
Amen Father if this is Your mission for her then seal it by providing the money that she needs in Jesus name and by that she will know without a doubt that You are sending her. Thank You.