PDA

View Full Version : April again

faeroeisle
02-18-02, 10:30 PM
okay, last month i asked for you all to pray for a girl named April, because she was suicidal. Well, i need to ask you to do so again. she just tried to. she took all the pills and tranquilizers in the house, everything. she's very critical and in icu. she keeps having mini heart attacks too, and they can't give her anything because of all the drugs she already has in her system. she's very critical right now. please pray for her to pull through, she can't die without God, and the family needs comfort through all of this as well. thank you guys. <><

grandpa
02-19-02, 05:45 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, We come in Jesus Name and ask for total Healing for April. Bless the Medical people who are ministering to her. Bless the intercessor, family and friends. Give the Peace that passes all understanding to all family and friends. Lord Jesus, Come close and keep this girl alive until she is saved. Agape. Grandpa.

-----------

Mr Faeroeisle: Keep us posted. We care. Gramdpa.:)

Marilyn
02-19-02, 05:52 PM
Yes Lord! Open the door to her heart and let her see Your love and forgiveness and the strength she can call her own if only she will accept You! Keep her with us Lord. Save her! in Jesus' name!

Ann
02-19-02, 10:49 PM
Father please save April physically, spiritually and emotionally. Please give those treating her Your wisdom now and in the days to come. Thank You.

faeroeisle
02-23-02, 01:14 AM
thank you so much for the prayers. she is back at home now, she's okay physically now, praise God. but she still has a long way to go emotionally.

catheriney2k
02-24-02, 09:55 PM
PLEASE LORD JESUS CHRIST HELP THIS PERSON I FEEL THE SAME WAY BUT I KNOW YOU WOULDNT FORGIVE ME FOR THAT I FEEL NUMB BUT I FEEL I SHOULD PRAY FOR THIS PERSON AND OTHERS....PLEASE AS WE BRING UP OUR PRAYERS TO YOU AS WE SAY LORD HEAR OUR PRAYER.........
YOU SAY IN YOUR BOOK ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UO TO YOU WELL WE ARE ASKING...
CATHERINE