PDA

View Full Version : M___ called and asked for prayer!!!!!!!!

Ann
02-18-02, 06:26 PM
Father thank you that M___ is still alive! Thank You that she is reaching out to you even in the most tenetive and tenuous way. Thank You that Your Holy Spirit is well able to draw her and convict her and bring her back to Christ and set her free. Please do all that she will allow to make the difference speedy and o so very solid. Please guide her to go to Providence tomorrow. Thank You.

Marilyn
02-18-02, 06:54 PM
Thank You Jesus!! I praise You for Your faithfulness to this dear soul. Continue to draw and teach and guide. Continue to protect, provide and nurture. Clear her path and let her know that YOU are there with her every step of the way! in Jesus' mighty name.

grandpa
02-18-02, 10:00 PM
:angel: Father, I come in Jesus Name and I sure do not know what the situation is here, but You do. Bring her back to family and friends and keep her safe. Fill her with your Holy Spirit and show her what Truth is. Bless the intercessors who care for her. Lord Jesus keep her safe. Agape. Grandpa.

Breni Sue
02-19-02, 03:45 AM
AMEN!!!

That's all I really have to say! Thank God she is OK and making an attempt to reach out! :)