PDA

View Full Version : for me...

b
02-18-02, 06:22 PM
um, could you please pray for me?
i'm quite confused at the moment, and i am feeling a bit attacked by the enemy. i want to put on the armour of God, please pray that God gives me His strength so i can. please pray that i would not be too proud to give up my troubles to God.

i feel as if God is beginning something within me and is stirring up things which i'm at the moment quite confused about as a whole, even though i know that God will bring good out of everything.

i went to a service the other day and the teaching fitted completely to my situation. it was as if God was speaking to me. i want to take God's outstreched hand and go with Him, because i know it's best. i just feel a bit held back, i don't know why.

i have also been asked to organise something for an outreach event, and i have a feeling that that has something to do with the attack i feel under right now.

please pray that God would protect me, and guide me.

thankyou.
b
xx

Marilyn
02-18-02, 07:00 PM
Lord, take contol! Let B know that from here on.....NOTHING can happen that You aren't in control of. That's awesome Lord, that we can rely on You that much. Bless B with a mighty RUSH of Your Spirit. Provide Your strength and peace. Draw B even more deeply into Your Word to seek out new insights into Your plan and Your path! Bless this upcoming outreach event with Your guidance that it might bring the light of YOur love and salvation to MANY! in Jesus' name.

butterfly
02-18-02, 08:17 PM
Father,
thank-you for b and for her willingness to serve you. I pray that you would take her hand and guide her through this time. Lord, we know you have awesome plans for her. May she trust in you ever more deeply and grow in your love. In your awesome name we pray,
Amen.

grandpa
02-18-02, 09:55 PM
:angel:Father, I come in Jesus Name and ask that You Bless the Ministry of Mizz 'B'. Bless Her With Holy Spirit Wisdom, Insight. and Understanding. Guide her steps that she may walk in the way You want her to go. Give her the Peace that passes all understanding. Clothe her with Your armor, Father. Empower her with Dunamis Power. Lord Jesus, Protect her and bless greatly. Agape. Grandpa.

Ann
02-19-02, 10:42 PM
Father please guide and strengthen b and help her to be 100% attuned to You. Please keep her in Your protection and show her very acurately and gently if she is even getting near to walking too close to the edges. Please goive her Your wisdom and Your inspiriation in this outreadh planning too. Thank You.