PDA

View Full Version : Pray for lostsoul, that crazy crazy guy...

inri
02-18-02, 10:49 AM
Well, I read a story that lostsoul told in the Teen Scene right here (http://www.iljboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5127) and I want to start a prayer for him. I might not seem like the greatest guy in the world to do something like this but I feel compelled to this guy for some reason, like if I knew him, when in reality, I don't. He seems like a tortured soul that has had a bad run in the past few years. Please make this a sticky since I feel he needs to be prayed for as much as anyone hear with the exception of the dying. :wah:

Thank you.

Ann
02-18-02, 03:41 PM
Father thank you for drawing this young man to ilj and for the folks who are responding to him wiyth Your love. Please minister to him and heal his hurts and help him to find peace in Christ. PLease let him see beyond the agony into Your great glory. Thank You for loving him. And thank You for inri caring enough to post this and to pray. Please bless irni too.

Marilyn
02-18-02, 05:37 PM
Lord, I stand in agreement. Continue to draw and teach and guide and open hearts to the freedom and provision You make available to us. Bless this life with Your wisdom and guidance. Turn this into a great testimony, in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-18-02, 06:13 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, I come in Jesus Name about this request. I do not know what the problem is, But Father, You do. I ask, Save and Sanctify this person. Fill this person with Your Holy Spirit. Give the Peace that passes all understanding to all family and friends. Bless the intercessor. All I pray in Jesus Name. Agape. Grandpa.:)