PDA

View Full Version : A New Ministry - We Need Your Help #2

Majestic_Minist
02-17-02, 02:00 PM
Who Is Majestic Ministries®? We as a God-Fearing group come to you with the Love of a Genuine family in the LORD our God. We at Majestic Ministries® strive to serve our Brothers and Sisters in the LORD as much as possible but in order for us to do that we need our Brothers and Sisters in the LORD to help us. That is why we have a God inspired vision to help...

The Hungry, The Thirsty, The Sick, The Naked, The Imprisoned:

(Matthew 25:35-39)
For I was hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (KJV)

But in order for us to do that we need to start off somewhere. The only way that we can start is by your love gifts and financial support. What we need isn't much. What we need is just $.65 cents a day or whatever God tells you. To feed, clothe and offer medical attention to any individual person that needs love and support. If you have extra toys, clothes, linens or anything that you are not in need of even the smallest gift would help. Please email us at: allromz2001@aol.com

I would like to remind you that the staff really appreciates the help that we get from our partners. Please remember that You make a difference. If you feel lead by God to donate to this ministry of helping our brothers and sisters in need you will be sent a monthly newsletter letting you know how your support is at work.

Please sponsor Majestic Ministries® with whatever you can. Everything is appreciated. For information on how to send your love gifts please email us and feel free to pass this email on.

If you have HTML experience and would like to donate you knowledge please email us at allromz2001@aol.com

Please remember that God loves you and so do we.

Pelvidar
02-17-02, 05:16 PM
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THIS BOARD.

Thanks.