PDA

View Full Version : Trust Him........

Marilyn
02-16-02, 04:28 PM
Trust Him......

"Because your love is better than life my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands." Psalm 63: 3-4

I looked at my circumstances;
I pondered the problem.
I decided on a course of action,
my plan,
my course,
my action.
And a still small voice from within said..."trust me"

I almost made my own way,
almost left God out of it.
The temptation to do things my way were so great.
And a still small voice said...."Just trust me"

"Trust me when it's hard to trust,
trust me when it's inconvenient.
Trust me when it makes no sense,
Trust me even when everything else says make your own way."

Dear Father for a moment there I almost did things my way, and I thank you for your still small voice within me that said trust you. You are my hope, you are my all in all, my everything; my faith is in you alone. Lord I make a decision of quality this day and that I will trust you....no matter what the day, the week, the month, the year may bring I will trust you. You are my praise, my joy and my song and in your name I will lift up my hands. I pray for all those this day who are going through those valleys in their life, I thank you that you walk beside of us always in Jesus name. Amen...Thank you Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

I found this on another board this morning and thought it was SO special. I thought I'd share it.

grandpa
02-16-02, 09:18 PM
:angel: Father, I thank You for these words of wisdom about Trust. Lord Help us all to trust You more every day. Fill all of us with Your Holy Spirit of Wisdom that will show us that You are worthy of all Praise, Honor, and Trust. Agape. Grandpa.