PDA

View Full Version : depression

b
02-16-02, 02:23 PM
please pray for my sister.
she is not a Christian. firstly please pray that she would become one, and her husband too.
also, they are both going through a really tough time. it's really difficult seeing her so sad, and i think she is suffering from depression.
i know that God's presence is so needed in their lives, please pray that they would see this, and that she would be healed, and believe.
thankyou.

Marilyn
02-16-02, 04:24 PM
Lord it's got to be SO scarey out there without You. I can't imagine what life must be like for those who have no hope, no joy and no peace other than what the world has to offer. That's just a counterfeit of anything really good. This girl and her husband need to know YOU. They need to know and accept that Jesus died so they could be forgiven and set free of the torment this world has for them. They need to know that You loved them SO much that You willinging shed Your life-blood and were tortured until You died, just so they could call You their Savior! Tell them Lord. Get their attention. Show them the cross and the thorns and the spikes and the blood. Show them the agony You endured with their names on Your lips. And let them see Your TRUIMPH over sin and death - the triumph You made available to us! Open their eyes and hearts to Your Word and Your Truth and grant them Your most wondrous gift! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-16-02, 09:14 PM
:angel: :angel: Father, I come in Jesus Name and ask for Healing and comfort for this family. Bless all with the Peace that passes all understanding. Give the intercessor a special blessing also. Lord Jesus, Come close and bless greatly. Agape. Grandpa.