PDA

View Full Version : father has terminal brain tumor

Unregistered
02-16-02, 01:55 PM
my father has been diagnosed with a terminal brain tumor. The doctor believes he has less than 2 months to live. Please pray for my father Laverne. We love him so much and would like to have him with us much longer.

b
02-16-02, 02:09 PM
Oh Lord,
please bring comfort and peace to this family.
Father, thankYou for giving Laverne such a loving family.
Lord, if it's Your will, please heal this tumor. but if it's not, for reasons we will probably not understand, please bring them all peace, and not resentment. give them an understanding Lord, that what You have planned is the best way.
Father, i also pray that You would please show Laverne Your never ending love.
Father if he doesn't know You, Father please show him Your grace and mercy, and show Yourself to him, and let his heart be open to accept You. please guide him during the next couple of months with Your Holy Spirit.
In Jesus Name i pray,
amen.

Marilyn
02-16-02, 04:18 PM
Lord reach out to Laverne. Make sure he knows how much You love him and want to share in his life. Open his heart and his eyes to Your presence and Your purpose in this. Use this situation to draw him close. Minister to every need and bless him with Your awesome healing and wholeness. Only You can make the difference Lord. We hand him over to You for strength and for your assurance that You have heard his cry and have answered! Uplift and encourage this family Lord. They need Your strength and wisdom as they stand on Your Word regarding their loved one! Bless each heart with a powerful RUSH of Your Spirit in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-16-02, 09:22 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, We come in Jesus Name and ask for total healing for Laverne. Give him the Peace that passes all understanding. Bless the intercessor. Bless the Medical people who are ministering to this family. Agape. Grandpa.