PDA

View Full Version : Friend's grandmother in hospital

Candice
02-16-02, 02:36 AM
I just found out a friend of mine(Daniel)'s grandmother went to the hospital today on what they suspect are blood clots and they are saying that they could be fatal... please keep both Daniel and his grandmother in your prayers.

Candice<><

Marilyn
02-16-02, 07:13 AM
Be with them Lord! Send Your healing and wholeness for Daniel's grandmother. Guide those who are caring for her. And assure Daniel that You are in control and watching over his grandmother every moment! in Jesus' name.

b
02-16-02, 02:14 PM
Lord please bring comfort, and ALOT of Your love to this situation. please help daniel, and his family to rest on You for support.
Father please bless this woman, and i pray that You would just pour out Your Holy Spirit upon her until she is totally filled up.
Father let her know that nothing, even blood clots can separate us from Your love.
thankYou Jesus,
Amen.

grandpa
02-17-02, 10:00 PM
:angel: Father, We come in Jesus Name and ask for total healing for Daniel's grandmom. Bless the medical people who are ministering to her. Bless all friends and family with the Peace that passes all understanding. Lord Jesus, Bless the intercessors. Agape. Grandpa.

Candice
02-22-02, 12:34 AM
well I got word that she is out of the hospital now on the mend.

Marilyn
02-22-02, 05:24 PM
Praise God!! Thanks Lord!!!!