PDA

View Full Version : Pls Pray for Me & my JOb

lizcheng
02-16-02, 12:47 AM
Dear Friends,

Would appreciate if you can pray for my job.

I was given a project to be completed by 22/02/02. However, I foresee that I would not be able to complete on time.

As the relationship between my boss and myself is not very good, please pray that I would be able to extend the dateline.

Please pray for I am able to finish this project.... (Final dateline would likely to be mid Mar 02).

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Liz

Marilyn
02-16-02, 07:07 AM
Lord, You know this situation. You know this project and what it's going to take to complete it. I give You control over both the project and the boss. Take over Lord. Work it out. You have the perfect answer. I give it to You and ask that You would let Liz feel Your presence and be assured of Your intervention! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-17-02, 09:46 PM
:angel: Father, I come in Jesus Name and ask for Dunamis Power for Mizz Lizz. Bless her that the job project will be finished before time is up. Lord we all know that job stress is a very real thing in many peoples lives. Rebuke the devil out of this job and out of Mizz Lizz's life. Give the Peace that passes all understanding. Bless her with Christian friends who will help and support. Agape. Grandpa.

P.S. Mizz Lizz, Do not just go away. Keep us informed. We care. Grandpa. :) :D :biggrin: