PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Christs

Corie
02-15-02, 12:56 PM
Please, pray for some people that I met on a message board.

I've been talking with one of them for a little while and I'm trying to convince him that there is a God and that Jesus did die for us.

Some of the things he and his friend said were kind of strange. I dont want to go into detail, but his friend did talk about the only way the world can ever be left of hate is if all Christians died.

He goes by the name Anti, and told us that he had been trying to reach God but couldn't for almost a couple of years. They need tons of prayers. Please, pray for them so that they can turn to God today and realize that Jesus is the way.

~Corie

Marilyn
02-15-02, 07:27 PM
Lord, these lost souls need Your enlightenment. They need to know that Jesus is LORD. They need to see what You did for them. Show them Lord. Take them there. Let them see Your sacrafice for themselves. Open their eyes and hearts to salvation and forgiveness. Save them and set them free! And grant Corie a super dose of Your wisdom and anointing that she might be Your witness to them! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-15-02, 07:55 PM
:angel: Father, I come in Jesus Name. These people spoken of are really in the dark or trying to pull a scam. Father, You Know the Truth behind all of this. I ask for Holy Spirit Wisdom for Mizz Corie. Bless her with enlightenment, Insight and Understanding. Bless her as an intercessor. Grant, Lord Jesus that all Wisdom and Knowledge will come out of this encounter. Agape. Grandpa.:)