PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray For Our Family

catheriney2k
02-14-02, 12:40 PM
PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR FAMILY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are still needing prayer badly....our family is having a hrd time..having our daughter in foster care is taking a toll.......I can say one small praise that I did finnally get a job.....but we have had alot of trials brought against us and we need prayer...first off we have another new social worker that wont let her dad see her even though the r not blood related they love each other as is they were...second we have a neighbor who has a new baby and a husband who has been causing all kinds of arguements.....she brings her baby over and trys to flirt with my fiance behind her husband's back as iif to say I have my child and now i am going to get your man ...he ignores her and I know he loves me we are the only tenteents in the building who have a phone so he put a sign on our door saying our phone is
only for emergencys well she wants me to let her on my fiances puter and says oh he will never know he is at work..i told her I will know i wont do it ......it hurts so much that we even had an arguement this morning not only is it bad its our first valentines day but it also my birthday....I just dont know if he is coming back or not But PLEASE PRAY FOR US WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET PLEASE PRAY THAT THE COURTS DECIDE THAT OUR DAUGHTER COMES TO LIVE WITH US THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE HER MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF ..................PLEASE PRAY FOR US WE NEED ALL THE PRAYER WE CAN GET...............
PLEASE GOD HEAR OUR PRAYER........YOU SAY ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE WELL WE ARE ASKING
PLEASE DEAR GOD ANSWER OUR PRAYER

grandpa
02-14-02, 06:58 PM
:angel: Father, We come in Jesus Name and ask for Mercy and Grace for this family. Bless them with the Peace that passes all understanding. Father, Grant that the entire family will be brought back together. Keep all safe and secure in these uncertain times. Father, Rebuke the devil out of this family's life. If there are bad influences, We ask in Jesus name that they will be removed. Our prayer is that all in this family will be saved and sanctified. Fill all with Your Holy Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding. Agape. Grandpa.

Marilyn
02-14-02, 07:43 PM
Lord continue to intervene. Continue to provide for every need. Continue to draw these hearts to Your Word and Your Truth to learn and grow and draw strength from You. You know their hearts. You know what needs to happen to rectify this situation. Bless them with Your miracles and bring Your victory to these lives! in Jesus' name.

catheriney2k
02-17-02, 03:44 AM
I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS OF CONCERN ....WE FINNALLY FOUND A BETTER PLACE WE KNOW THAT THE STATE WILL APPROVE OF AND I ( CATHERINE )FINNALLY AM WORKING ( JAMES) HAS BEEN WORKING STEADY IN A CARRER FIELD HE LIKES........PRAISE GOD NOW ALL WE ASK IS FATHER GOD THAT YOU BRING OUR DAUGHTER HOME TO US TO LOVE WITH THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE HER MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF...AND PLEASE FATEHR GOD THAT YOUR HELP US BE COME MORE CLOSER AND MORE LOVING TOWARDS EACH OTHER REBUKE THSE ARGUEMENTS AND MANY TESTS WE STILL PUT EACH OTHER THRU..AND HELP US TO BELIEVE THAT WE TRULEY FOUND SOULMATES THAT YOU HAVE BLESSED WITH EACH OTHER PLEASE DEAR FATEHR GOD BRING OUR DAUGHTER HOME WE PROMISE WE WILL BE A FAMILY IN YOUR IMAGE.....WE WILL RAISE OUR DAUGHETR IN YOUR IMAGE..PLEASE KEEP AN EYE WATCH OVER ALL OF US...PLEASE HELP ( JAMES AND I) TO STOP ARGUEMENTS AND TESTING EACH OTHER I LOVE HIM SO MUCH THAT I AM CRYING AS I WRITE THIS I HSVE HURT IN IN SUCH A WAY THAT I AM HAVING A HARD TIME FORGIVING MYSELF THAN TO ASK HIM TO FORGIVE ME.....I AM BEATING MYSELF UP AND I KNOW HE IS ALSO...AS TO ENJOY THIS RELATIONSHIP AS YOU SEE FIT.....I REBUKE ANY FEMALE OR MALE TO TRY TO COME BETWEEN THIS FAMILY........
PLEASE KELP USA TO START TO LOVE ANOTHER TO ENJOY EACH OTHER AS A MAN AND WIFE DO.AND AS PARENTS LOVE THEIR CHILD....AS A CHILD LOVES HER PARENTS PLEASE HELP US WITH THIS ............
PLEASE DEAR GOD BRING THE SCHIMMELPFENNING & TAYLOR FAMILY REUNITE...........
ALL THIS WE ASK IN YOUR NAME LORD JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grandpa
02-17-02, 09:37 PM
:angel: Father, I come in Jesus Name and ask for total healing for this family. Bless all involved with Holy Spirit Wisdom, Insight, and Understanding. Give the Peace that passes all understanding to all members of this family. Lord Jesus, Draw all members of this family together. Rebuke the devil out of their lives. Agape. Grandpa.

Marilyn
02-18-02, 05:31 PM
Amen and Amen! I stand in agreement!

catheriney2k
02-19-02, 11:36 PM
TO OUR CHRISTIAN FAMILY
WE ARE RECIEVING SO MANY BLESSINGS BECAUSE OF YOUR MANY PRAYERS.......AND THOUGHTS AND CONCERNS AND WE ARE GRATEFUL.....THE ONE PRAYER WE DO WANT HASNT GIVEN ANY SIGNS IN A WAY WE CAN SEE...OUR DAUGHTER WAS WRONGFULLY TAKEN BY THE STATE OF WASHINGTON AND WE WANT HER BACK IN OUR LIVES......PLEASE DEAR GOD BRING OUR DAUGHTER HOME WE LOVE HER MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF SHE IS A BLESSING IN OUR LIVES AND WE CHERRISH HER MORE THAN ANYTHING.....PLEASE DEAR GOD BRING OUR DAUGHTER HOME ...YOU HAVE BLESSED US WITH EVERYTHING ELSE WE PRAYED FOR WE KNOW YOU WONT DISAPPOINT US...........YOUR BOOK ( MEANING THE BIBLE SAYS JUST ASK AND WE SHALL RECIEVE WE ARE ASKING GOD BRING OUR ERIN ROSE TAYLOR TO BACK TO HER FAMILY WHO LOVE HER MEANING HER MOMMY CATHERINE AND HER DADDY ( JAMES ) PLEASE DEAR GOD KEEP AN EYE ON ERIN AND LET HER KNOW WE LOVE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING .....SHE IS IN OUR HEARTS ..ALSO PLEASE HELP US RAISE THE MONEY TO GET IN OUR PLACE AND HELP THE LANDLORD FIND A PLACE IN HER HEART TO HELP US GET INTO THIS BEAUTIFUL APT IT WOULD BE PERFECT TO BRING OUR DAUGHETR HOME TOO ..HELP US BRING LOVE TO THAT HOME AND THAT IT MAY BE BLESSED ON AND EVERYONE WHO ENTERS AND EXITS MAY BE OVERLY BLESSED....
PLEASE DEAR GOD HEAR OUR PRAYER AND HELP US ALSO TO HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP TO EACH OTHER AND THAT WE CAN BE LOVING PARENTS TO ERIN ROSE TAYLOR
WE ASK THIS IN YOUR NAME AMEN
THE SCHIMMELPFENNING-TAYLOR FAMLY

Marilyn
02-20-02, 05:41 PM
Father, we thank You for Your continued intervention in these lives. We thank You for continuing to draw them deeply into Your Word to learn and grow and prepare for the answers You have sent to them. We praise You for their faithfulness and ask that You send them an extra dose of strength to walk this path in the knowledge that You are in control. Grant them this victory Lord, in Jesus' name.

catheriney2k
02-24-02, 05:35 PM
i nedd prayer badly James and I have split up I pray its not for good but i dont know i think it is.....please God bring me home to me..I love him so much i dont know why i do those mean horrible things like pushing him please DEAR GOD BRING HIM HOME I LOVE HIM SO MUCH....I HURT HIM BAD PLEASE PUT IT IN HIS HEART TO FORGIVE ME AND HAVE HIM TALK TO ME.......I DOTN WANT TO LOSE MY FAMILY I FEEL LIKE I AM GOING TO...I AM STILL WANTING MY DAUGHTER IN MY HOME PLEASE DEAR GOD I AM HURTING BAD...PLEASE GOD HELP ME WITH OUT EITEHR OF THEM I FEEL WORTHLESS.....I PRAYED LAST NITE FOR U NOT TO LET ME WAKE UP THE NEXT DAY AFTER JAMES AND I GOT INTO A BIG ARGUEMENT..I DONT KNOW WHY U SPARED ME ....I DONT HAVE MY DAUGHTER OR MY FIANCE ANYMORE I HAVE NOTHING.....PLEASE GOD HELP ME ....
CATHERINE

Marilyn
02-24-02, 07:16 PM
Lord You know every need and we continue to believe that You are working in each heart. We believe that You are ministering Your love and strength. Continue to draw these hearts to Your Word that they may grow and mature in You. Show them that by seeking You first in all things, we turn over these situations that we can't control. These are the ones that cause us so much pain Lord! And we can't do anything about them. So we give this situation to You for Your peace, Your intervention, Your guidance and Your solutions! in Jesus' wonderful name.

grandpa
02-24-02, 09:42 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, Here we are again in Jesus Name. I have no idea just what to ask for specifically except much Mercy and Grace. Rebuke the devil out of this family. Give a special out pouring of Dunamis power in this families life. Lord, we ask in Jesus Name that all will be saved and Sanctified. Fill all with Your Holy Spirit. Bring them all together as a loving family. Agape. Grandpa.

catheriney2k
02-24-02, 09:47 PM
I thank you for your prayers as I go home to a empty house...I am going to open my bible and see where to go from there...I wish we didnt have the pressures from the state upon me thats why I took it out on james and Now I think he is gone i just dont know anymore...I need prayer to bring him home to me again or maybe just to talk have him call me or something......its hurting me so much that my family is ripped part meaning also my daughtetr is still in foster care I have founds marks on her that are unexplainable or unbelievable PLEASE DEAR LORD BRING US ALL TOGETEHR AGAIN ..I FEEL SO NUMB FROM CRYING ALL NITE PLEASE HELP ME LORD I AM ASKING IN YOUR NAME LORD JESUS CHRIST.......................PLEASE LORD HELP ME...........