PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for Ann

admin
02-14-02, 10:59 AM
Hello all!
I just got an email from Ann and she is sick and can't get to her computer. Please say a prayer for her.

thanks!!

grandpa
02-14-02, 12:47 PM
:angel: Father I ask in Jesus Name for Total Healing for Ann. Bless the family and friends who are ministering to her. Rebuke the Devil out of their life. Give the Peace that passes all understanding. Lord Jesus come near and bless with comfort and ease. Agape. Grandpa.:)

Marilyn
02-14-02, 07:41 PM
Father I thank YOu for this miracle of healing. Make her whole Lord! Let her feel Your strength and power flowing throughout her body and bring her into Your realm of VICTORY! in Jesus' name. THanks LorD!!

Breni Sue
02-14-02, 11:44 PM
Dear Father, I ask that You send Your healing strength to Ann so that she may continue to do Your work. She is such a blessing to so many lives, and I just pray for her to get well very soon. In Christ's name. Amen.

Nicole
02-15-02, 08:32 AM
Father, please place Your healing hand on Ann. Please bless her and encourage her during this time.

b
02-16-02, 02:00 PM
ThankYou Lord for giving us Ann. ThankYou for showing her the Truth. Father please now show her Your Holy peace, comfort, and healing power too.
Amen.

butterfly
02-16-02, 10:59 PM
God, thank-you for Ann. She is such a blessing here. I pray that you would comfort her and heal her completely of whatever it is that ails her. Amen.

Marilyn
02-17-02, 10:18 AM
Father, we thank You for continuing to watch over our dear sister. We thank You for continuing to minister health and healing to her body and peace to her heart! We love her Lord and we're counting on You to stay with her and take good care of her!

Thanks Lord!!