PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Satan and Struggling with my Faith today

LVV
02-14-02, 10:22 AM
Can't stop crying....calling out to the Lord to hold me and I know He is....

Have been this way since I saw John last night and saw the pain in his eyes....the pain I put there.....like a knife in the belly....

I keep talking to Him, believing that He will restore and teach, and guide me through this so I'm a better person in my walk with Him.....

And then nasty old Satan knows I'm feeling week and pitiful and is tempting me to be ugly and think about things I want to shed from my life.....

Patience and faith....my mantras.....glory and praise....I'm trying as hard as I can....

Please, Holy Spirit and Loving Father, please....just hold John today and give him a little relief from the consequences of MY sins....touch him in a way that he has even a brief respite from the pain.....give me the pain Lord...I deserve it.....and I trust You to teach me and guide me....

Thank you...

LVV

grandpa
02-14-02, 07:04 PM
:angel: Father, We ask in Jesus Name for Wisdom and Insight for this family. Lord, I do not know what is going on in this family, But You do. Rebuke the devil out of this families life. Our prayer is for Salvation and Sanctification for all in this family. Agape. Grandpa.

Marilyn
02-14-02, 07:54 PM
I stand in agreement with Grandpa Lord! Show LVV not only how to let go of the flesh but how to let go of the guilt. Help her to see each new day as an opportunity - to know You better, to learn and grow in Your Word - to share You with someone else - to give of herself to others. Bless her with a new revelation of Your plan for her life and let Your peace flood her spirit, in Jesus' name.