PDA

View Full Version : ....

gymnast
02-13-02, 10:58 PM
I'm just hurting all over. Not physical pain, though. I would say that it's never been this bad... but I know it has. I don't know exctly what I'm asking. This is a hard battle... and I'm not going to lose. But I dont' now if I have enough strength left to keep fighting. I can't hold on any longer. I'm not strong enough. I just need a little help, that's all. Is it too much to ask? Why won't he help me? Or at least, why doesn't it seem like he is?

Thanks for reading,
~Lost and Broken

Candice
02-14-02, 12:13 AM
girlie i'm here for you... if you need anything even just an ear to talk to I'm here... I'm praying for you!!!

Marilyn
02-14-02, 08:01 PM
Lord let Your peace settle over this heart tonight! Send Your Spirit to Gymnast and let this heart KNOW that You're there. Let this precious life feel Your presence. Take Gymnast into Your special place of praise. Sometimes there doesn't seem to be much to praise You for. But if we REALLY try, we begin to see how MUCH You have done for us. We begin to shed the problems and turn out thoughts to You. And when we do that, well, we end up overwhelmed with Your companionship and peace. Take Gymnast there Lord! in Jesus' name.

Sometimes the best thing we can do about our problems is NOTHING. The best thing we can do about our problems is to FORGET them and get into God's presence in a spirit of Praise and Worship. Out time is MUCH BETTER SPENT in His Presence than wallowing in problems that we can't solve anyway. Been there, done that!

Stand strong Gymnast. Your prayers ARE answered. Your pain was noted 2000 years ago when He hung on that cross. Your answers began then! God Bless!

grandpa
02-14-02, 08:55 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, We come in Jesus Name and ask for Total Healing for Mizz Gymnast. Give the Peace that passes all understanding. Lord Jesus, come near and guide Her to a loving church family or some people whom she can lean upon. Bless Her with Ease and Comfort. Agape. Grandpa.:)

Breni Sue
02-15-02, 04:02 AM
Amen, Father!

Hang in there, gymnast. God loves you very much, and He is listening.