PDA

View Full Version : house fire

Nicole
02-12-02, 06:09 PM
A family that has been friends of my family since I was little watched their house burn to the ground Saturday. My little brother still goes to school with their daughter. Saturday, we were driving down the road and saw a lot of smoke, we didn't know it at the time, but that was from their house :( They lost everything, my brother said all they found was a can of pecans and a charred wedding album :(

Father, please just show the Dunns your peace and joy. Provide for all their needs. May they grow closer to You through this tragedy.

grandpa
02-12-02, 06:15 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, This is a heart rending situation. Loosing all is very bad. We come in Jesus Name and ask for the Peace that passes all understanding for all family and friends. Bless this family with immediate needs. Inspire all near and far who may help to do so. Lord Jesus, Give comfort. Agape. Grandpa.

b
02-12-02, 06:24 PM
Oh Heavenly Father,
please bring comfort to the Dunns family. Lord i pray that You would please guide them as what to do next.
Father, if they don't know You yet, i pray that they would come to know You through this ordeal.
Father i pray that You would provide everything they need Lord. Father please give them a deep sense of faith in You, that You will provide for them.
Father please help those around them to help them. Father may they be guided by Your Holy Spirit to help this poor family, and may they all be blessed through seeing what You can do in the hardest of times.
ThankYou Lord, that though this family have lost their material possessions, they will always have You. Father please let them know that.
I pray this in Jesus' Holy Name.
Amen.

Marilyn
02-12-02, 07:48 PM
Lord I stand in agreement and believe You for a multitude of blessings and Your awesome provision for this family! Halleluiah!!