PDA

View Full Version : School

ElainLisha
02-11-02, 08:32 PM
My prayer request isn't really major. I am 16 and a junior in highschool. I have been having problems in school, and it is hard for me to get through the day. Sometimes i feel like i want to give up and just drop out. I hav alot of worries about what is going to happen to me after highschool. Please pray for me to have the strength to keep going.

Marilyn
02-11-02, 08:45 PM
Father, this gentle heart needs Your assurance and Your strength. Getting through the day shouldn't be so hard for our youngsters but it is. You know what's needed here. You 're already aware of the doubts and fears and confusions. And You've already made provision for it. Draw ElainLisha into Your Word, to learn and grow and be filled with Your strength. Meet every need and bless this life with a mighty dose of Your Spirit and Your joy, in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-11-02, 09:42 PM
:angel: Father, I come in Jesus Name and ask that you give this young lady the peace that passes all understanding. Bless her with Holy Spirit power. Save and Sanctify her. Help this Lil Lady to see that all problems matter to you. Agape. Grandpa.:)