PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

Nancy19
02-11-02, 10:24 AM
:( I am leaving this website. I have made some friends on here. I am leaving because I feel like I don't belong here. I want to thank everyone for praying for my brother. That meant the world to me. God Bless you all. If you want to e mail me my address is Forgiven7884@aol.com.
Nancy

Caretaker
02-11-02, 12:03 PM
Dear One in Christ;

May the Lord surround you with His love, meet you at your points of desperate need, lift you up when you are down, and illuminate your pathways. If we can draw ever closer to our precious Lord Jesus, He will be so very faithful to guide us through the trials which can so overcome us. In almost half a century the darkness of despair has many times closed-in about me, but the Light of my precious Lord has ultimately persevered and guided me through.

One can touch so many other hearts, and not even be aware of the impact upon others. May you be a precious blessing to others, and may the blessings of God be returned to you a hundred-fold. God bless.

Ann
02-11-02, 12:49 PM
God bless you Nancy. I hope that you find what you need. And maybe you'll drop back in from time to time to visit. How is Mark. We are still praying for him.