PDA

View Full Version : healing

Ann
02-11-02, 01:11 AM
Father thank You that I am healed by Jesus stripes. Thank You that He paid the price for everything including whatever is happening in my chest and breathinig mechanisms. Thank You that the sacrifice of Jesus is more than sufficient so that I can breathe again and the foul stuff that is there clogging things up has to go in Jesus name. Thank You that this also fully covers Charles foot and leg that keeps getting so attacked. Thank You that his leg and ankle can support him and that in Jesus name he can walk fee from pain. Please show us how to really receive and appropriate all that Jesus did for us and how to make it work in our bodies. We know it is a fact and that how we feel is subject to the fact that Jesus paid fully for our healing. Thank You for making it a physical reality in our bodies now in Jesus name.

Caretaker
02-11-02, 10:03 AM
Father God we lift these precious ones up in our hearts and in our prayers. Dear Father we pray that You would surround them with Your love, and we pray for a mighty touch of Your healing, that all sickness, disease and infirmity would just flee their bodies, and that they would be healed and fully restored, in the name of Jesus. Draw them ever nearer to You, hold them close, lift them up, and carry them through, Dear Father, with all glory, and honor, and praises to our Lord Jesus Christ, in whom we trust, and in whose name we pray. Amen.

Marilyn
02-11-02, 06:11 PM
YES AMEN! IT'S DONE. HIS WORD SAID IT! THANK YOU JESUS!!

grandpa
02-11-02, 09:46 PM
:angel: :angel: Father, We come in Jesus Name and ask for total healing in their lives. Rebuke the devil out of their lives. Bless them with total healing and the Peace that passes all understanding. Lord Jesus, come near and bless greatly. Agape. Grandpa.