PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE: My Cousin and her kids....

Anne
02-10-02, 01:48 PM
HI Everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all for your prayers! My cousin's second hearing went really great. The commissioner ruled for my cousin on all points. She is sole guardian of the kid's and her soon to be ex-husband has supervised visits on Saturdays. The judge also gave her another protective order that will last for a year.

Her husband got about 5 affidavits saying horrible things about my cousin. They were from his family members and they lied and made up some very terrible things about my cousin. They gave the copies of the affidavits two days before the hearing. She really had to scramble to get some affidavits but she did it and they really helped her. She got 15 of them from friends and family saying that she was the fit parent and refuting what his family lied about.

Please continue praying for the kids. They are very confused and angry and hurt right now. Whenever they have spent time with their dad they really act out and are quite unruly. Please also pray for my cousin. She is going through hell still and is really hurting for her kids.

Thank You!!!!
Anne

lil pwophet :)
02-10-02, 02:23 PM
I will pray for you, sir!

Marilyn
02-10-02, 04:47 PM
Father we praise You for Your continued intervention. Draw these kids to You, where they can receive the healing and peace they deserve. Bless them with a powerful awareness of Your presence and hold them in Your loving arms! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-10-02, 08:46 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, I ask in Jesus Name for total healing for this mom and children. Bless all with the Peace that passes all understanding. Lord Jesus come close and bless greatly. Agape. Grandpa.:)

Ann
02-11-02, 12:55 AM
Father thank You for ministering to these children and their mama and keeping them in Your loving care. Please give your miracle of healing to their hearts and minds and bodies. Pleaase give this mama Your great wisdom as she guides her family to their full recovery. Please continue to meet all their needs. Thank You for giving them family like Anne who will stand guard for them in prayer and love them with Your love. Please draw this man to Christ and help him be willing to receive the freedom and deliverence he needs and let him become a really new creature through the blood of Jesus. Thank You.