PDA

View Full Version : cell group

b
02-10-02, 09:17 AM
myself and my boyfriend help out in a Christian youth group. one of the things we do is run a cell group. the age is about 13-14.
if everybody came all at once, we would have about 14 kids which is amazing.

firstly, please pray that they would all come together.

also, amazing news, one of the girls became a Christian this week. she doesn't have a church apart from our youth group.

please pray that she would grow stronger an stronger in her faith. please pray a blessing upon this cherished child of God. please pray that she would be guided to the right church for her, and that she would be welcomed there.

please also pray that myself and my boyfriend would be guided by God in any way needed to help, or care for her, and the rest of the cell.

please pray that this be the beginning of something big for this cell group, even for this town. please pray that God would bless us here, and bring revival.

thankyou for your prayers.
your sister in Him,
b
xx

Marilyn
02-10-02, 12:52 PM
Father touch this whole situation with Your continued wisdom and guidance. Take this new child of Yours deeply into Your Word to learn and grow and mature in You. Show her how much YOu want to be a part of everything she does. This cell group has been so blessed to have these two dedicated young people working so hard for You. Let this beginning of a great revival in this community! Send Your Spirit to minister to every heart and to lead the way to Your Word and Your Truth! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-10-02, 09:17 PM
:smash: Father, This is church. Bless these intercessors that are witnessing to these young people. Fill all with your Holy Spirit. Sanctify all and give them the Peace that passes all understanding. Pour Dunamis power on the cell group. Lord Jesus come close and bless greatly. Agape. Grandpa.

Ann
02-11-02, 12:38 AM
Thank You Father for letting us share Your rejoicing in this new birth. Please lead and giude b and her boyfriend as they lead these young people. Please help each one to be there when YOu know they need to be that all may benefit. Please help them all to be really solid in Your word and in Your love. Please give b and her friend wisdom in every area of their life and work and help them glorify You in all they do. Thank You for blessing, leading, and guiding each and all of them.