PDA

View Full Version : Thank You for these boards, Lord

Ann
02-09-02, 06:34 PM
Thank You for these boards, Lord. Please bless each one who comes here and lead them in Your truth and peace and comfort, and your joy. Help each one to behave themselves as You would have them do and to be or to become willing to enjoy the fruits of Your grace in every aspect of their life. Please let your truth and peace reign on these boards and in our lives. Thank You for allowing us to have this sits. Please bless Lance and Pam and every one involved in any way with providing this site for us. Thank You.

Marilyn
02-10-02, 12:00 PM
Amen and Amen! Lord I stand in agreement!

grandpa
02-14-02, 09:14 PM
:angel: Father, We all come to You in Jesus Name and Praise You for this ministry of Boards. I ask a special Holy Spirit Blessing on all who give Comfort, Encouragement, Cheer, and Support for the Hurting, The Least, The Lost, and The Last. No one is last here. Father, We hurt with these people who are in pain. I ask right now in Jesus Wonderful Name, If there is anything else that we can to do to be a comfort and a guide to the lost "Show Us". Give Holy Spirit Power to all who are working here. Empower all with "Dunamis" Power to be the best encourager. Help us all to reach out to the Lost everywhere. Fill all afresh with Your Holy Spirit of Wisdom, Insight, and Understanding. Sanctify all who are working in this Vineyard. We Love You Lord Jesus, Our Lord and Savior and soon coming King. Even so come soon Lord Jesus. Agape. Grandpa.:) :D :biggrin:

P.S. Give a special Blessing of Strength and Encouragement to Lance and Pam who started and Sponsor this ministry. Agape. Grandpa.:)