PDA

View Full Version : Flannel Avenger

Orpheus42
02-09-02, 05:37 PM
I'm sure many of you here are familiar with him. He's having a rough time in something right now, and it's not my place to give details but it would be great if you all would pray for him.

Nicole
02-09-02, 05:51 PM
God, you know what's up there. Please just put your hand in his life.

Marilyn
02-09-02, 06:19 PM
Father, You know the need. You know this heart and exactly what is required to bring victory to this situation. So, surround him with Your love, Your peace, Your assurance and Your wisdom. Guide him and lead him through this and bring him into the light of Your Truth! in Jesus' name.

Ann
02-09-02, 06:29 PM
Father please minister to Flannel Avenger and help him see that he has all the strength, comfort, and help he needs in Jesus and please help him understand how to activate this help and make it work right where he needs it in his life. Please bless him exceedingly abumdantly beyond all that he can ask or think in Jesus name. Thank You.

grandpa
02-09-02, 09:18 PM
:angel: Father, We ask in Jesus Name for the Peace that passes all understanding for Mr. Flannel. Lord Jesus You know all of what the problem is. Bless all with Your Holy Spirit of Wisdom, Insight, and Understanding. Father, Bless the intercessor. Shower all with Your Love and Understanding. Agape. Grandpa.

Breni Sue
02-09-02, 10:42 PM
Lord, you know the situation that Robbie is facing right now. I ask that You please bless him and keep him in Your grasp during this difficult time. Shower him with love from those who care about him, and help him to turn to You for whatever guidance he may need. In Christ's name. Amen.

Michele
02-09-02, 10:53 PM
amen