PDA

View Full Version : The Great Debate

cpinews
02-09-02, 05:13 PM
This will be called "The Great Debate" It will be between "Orpheus42" and "cpinews". No other person is allowed to interfeir in the debate, even if their side is loosing. Orpheus may begin the debate, and I will answer him accordingly, to which he may reply, which will begin the debate.

May the Great Debate begin!

:argue: :biggrin:

Orpheus42
02-09-02, 05:16 PM
No can do at this time. As I've been trying to explain, it has to wait until the Open Discussion and Debate board is open again. Right now it's closed because of some problems we were having with a small group of users. As soon as the dust cloud settles, we'll be able to do it in there. That is the appropriate forum on these boards for this type of discussion. As soon as you let me know you understand, I'm closing this thread.

cpinews
02-09-02, 05:18 PM
Yes - I'm sorry....there was a little misunderstanding I guess. ;) Close it. Just let me know when the debate forum is open. Thanks!

Orpheus42
02-09-02, 05:19 PM
Will do. I very much want to do the discussion, just that it has to be at the right place and time. Until then, feel free to stick around and talk about everything else under the sun ;)

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason

Thread is: OFF :)