PDA

View Full Version : lost daughter

christa
02-06-02, 09:09 PM
I have asked you and thousands of people to pray for my daughter Janet to come home since last July but God has still not answered. Janet loved the Lord so much and lived for Him completely until these very very bad people came into her life and turned her against God and me her mother. Please pray very very hard that Janet will lose total and permanent interest in these very very bad people and will run away from them today and come home and that those very very bad people will lose toal interest in Janet and that she will run very very fast away from them and come home to God and to me even TODAY.

Ann
02-06-02, 09:24 PM
Father You know exactly where Janet is and what is happening with her. Please send the Holy Spirit to draw her to Jesus. Please help her mom to forgive and to bless her. That's really hard to do but with Your help she can and she needs to. Please help her. Please keep Janet safe and well and help her make good decisions for her life.

grandpa
02-09-02, 10:12 PM
:angel: :wah: Father, We come in Jesus Name asking for total healing for Janet. Lord, You know exactly where she is and what is happening. Pour a powerful Holy Spirit Blessing on this entire family situation and Get this child out of a bad situation. Lord Jesus, Get her home where she needs to be. Give the Peace that passes all understanding to the intercessor. Gless greatly Lord Jesus.Agape. Grandpa.

Breni Sue
02-09-02, 10:52 PM
Amen Father! Please release this child from the bondage of sin and back into Your loving arms!

Marilyn
02-10-02, 01:11 PM
Touch this mother and daughter with the Truth of Your Word and the strength to resist the lies of the enemy. Bring them back together in Your love and peace. Guide them into Your realm of forgiveness and rededication! in Jesus' name.