PDA

View Full Version : Please uphold me in prayer re: job and relationships

Denise Anderson
02-06-02, 08:03 PM
I am a 32 year old woman who has been unemployed since I left school 16 years ago, despite having done various courses and volunteer work in the community during this time. I ask that you kindly uphold me in prayer, that God will bless me and deliver that elusive paid job I have been seeking for so long.

I also feel that there is a curse on my relationships and I ask that you please join me in prayer that God will take away the curse and I can go on to develop meaningful relationships with peope (women, men, employers and especially God).

I have been a born-again Christian for over 6 years now and have recently taken the important step of being baptised. I love Jesus so much and I so want to be able to hear from Him and receive the blessings that He has for me...thank You, Jesus, thank You, God. "Bless me and enlarge my territory..!"

Ann
02-06-02, 11:39 PM
Father please help Denise to have the life You have planned for her. Please open the doors for work that You have chosen and that will pay her what she needs to make. Please help her with her relationship problems. Please show her how to take authority in Jesus name, renounce any curses and sow blessings in the place of them. Help her to walk in Your joy please Lord. Thank You.

Here is a link to something useful on breaking curses in one's life. Maybe it will help you. http://www.iljboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1118

grandpa
02-09-02, 09:26 PM
:angel: Father, We ask in Jesus Name for a Job for Denise. Give Her the Peace that passes all understanding. Lord Jesus, come close and Bless her with Your Love and Comfort. Rebuke the devil out of this persons life. Father, Grant that the relationship problem will be resolved and smoothed out. Lord Jesus, come close and bless this job quest greatly. Agape. Grandpa.

Marilyn
02-10-02, 01:09 PM
Father, meet every need Denise has. Draw her deeply into Your Word to find the answers she is seeking. Bless her with Your companionship and guidance as she explores the path You have set before her. Minister Your peace, Your strength and Your wisdom in Jesus' name.