PDA

View Full Version : waiting to begin

uniquelyhis
02-06-02, 03:42 PM
I wonder if I am like Abraham in the Bible when he recieved that promis but was waiting a long time for its fulfillment.
I know it seemed promising. I applied, and even filled out a W-4 form. Now I need to wait for a phone call. It will be a week tomorrow that I filled it out. I am not sure what to think. I now pray if it is not his will, to close the door and open another door. I am trying not to waiver in my faith, but waiting is hard as Ia m sure you all know. It can take its toll on you, even cause questions to rise up.

Please pray that I will recieve news soon.

Marilyn
02-06-02, 08:09 PM
Father help this gentle heart to gain strength and assurance from moments spent in Your presence. Help Uniquely to cast aside the need and come to You simply to worship, to praise, to be loved, to be cherished and to be nurtured in Your truth. Show this special child that Abraham was "fully persuaded" that what You had promised, You were able, also, to perform. That means Abraham had such faith and such conviction - was SO convinced that You had been truthful with him that it no longer mattered WHEN. All that mattered to him was that it WAS going to happen. Help us to all understand that wondrous truth and to exercise it when we have a need! Bless us with more and more of Your truth and help us to know how to receive these wonders You have provided!! in Jesus' name.

Ann
02-06-02, 11:31 PM
Father this child of Yours needs a job, not just any job but the right job in the right plkace with the right people doing he right things and earning the right amount of money. Please open the door You have picked out and close the others and please provide the money needed to live on in the meantime. Please encourage, starngthen and give joy in Jesus name. Thanlk You.

grandpa
02-09-02, 09:32 PM
:angel: Father, Here is a child of yours that needs a good job. We know that the earth is Yours and the fullness thereof. Bless this child with a good, fulfilling job. Give the Peace that passes all understanding. Keep this child safe and provide financial support for them until the job has been going for a while. Lord Jesus, We ask all of this in Your Holy Name. Agape. Grandpa.

uniquelyhis
02-13-02, 03:22 PM
I am not :wah:

Thank you all for your prayers. It is through your prayers that I am comforted and encouraged.:) After much praying and asking for Wisdom I have decided to give it all to God. In essence, I am giving up on ever hearing about this job. I need to go on with my life. I can't wait idly by. A new member class is starting up on a sunday night someday soon ( one of the times when child care is needed). In the past, I haven given up on something yet God pulled through. So either this was the job or he will open another door for me.

Marilyn
02-13-02, 05:26 PM
Thank You Lord for opening the right doors and enriching this life with Your presence and Your guidance!!

uniquelyhis
02-13-02, 05:44 PM
Amen! :) :angel: