PDA

View Full Version : Pls Pray for Us

Unregistered
02-06-02, 01:00 AM
Hi,

Please pray for my family......

Pray that my family would comes to know LORD and be saved.

I have been unhappy at home. My mum has been siding my eldest sister (who has Epilepsy and mentally unstable) in all matters be it right or wrong. This has made the rest of my family members and myself very unhappy. And, something strained the relationship between my mum and myself. Being the youngest girl at home, I felt unfair!

I know I have sinned against GOD for being angry and jealous.

Please pray that things would improve at home. My mum would be fair when judging matters. My family would come to know our LORD. My relationship with my mum would improve. Pray for GOD's forgiveness and my relationship / Walk with GOD would improve.

Thank you.

In-Christ,
Lee

ps : My sis and myself are not young..... we are in our 40 & 30.

Ann
02-06-02, 01:52 AM
Father please help Lee and her family. Please show Lee how to go on and live for You and let go of her hurts. Please help her release these hurts to You and have Your healing and Your peace that passes understanding in the place of them. Help her to be a living example of Jesus love to her family and her life to be a Bible they see every day so that even if they will not seek out Christ He is right there before them the living epistle of her ways. That's going to take a big decision and a lot of Your grace, Father, but giving grace is one of Your specialites and I thank You that it is. Father please draw Lee's mother and sister and other family members to Jesus as their Savior and their Lord and help them be at peace with one another through Christ who is the one true peace. Thank You.

Marilyn
02-06-02, 07:56 PM
Touch them Lord and draw them to the cross to find Your forgiveness, Your strength, Your healing, Your wisdom and Your awesome peace. Let Lee feel Your presence as Your Spirit settles over her. Show her how to release the hurts and how to let Your love fill every nook and crannie of her life. Bless her with Your patience for her family members and grant her the blessed relationships she longs to share with them! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-10-02, 09:31 PM
:angel: Father, We come in Jesus Name asking for healing in this family. I do not know all facts here, But Father, You Do. Bless all with the Peace that passes all understanding. Give Holy Spirit Wisdom to all. Bless the intercessor and give comfort to all members in this family. Agape. Grandpa.