PDA

View Full Version : icky

ManInBlack
02-05-02, 03:36 PM
Not feeling on top of my game here...got poison ivy all over my face and several other places so I'm not in the best of moods either. Pray I'd be healed and I wouldn't fall behind in my schoolwork. Pray also for those who have to deal with me.

Blessings,
Zechariah

HeatherlyButterfly
02-05-02, 04:38 PM
poor zechy! *hugs* it'll be ok... and you know you've got my prayers. love ya!

angel collector
02-05-02, 05:05 PM
you got it buddy just get better ok that way i can whoop you and your buddies in football !!

j/k get better

andrea:D :p

Marilyn
02-05-02, 07:10 PM
Heal him Lord and bless him with Your continued guidance and wisdom! We appreciate him SO much. Minister to every need and help him to praise You even through this irritation! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-05-02, 08:23 PM
:wah: Zech: The itch is no fun. The Poison ivy does not die in Sept. Sympthies and compasion.
Now: Father-God, We ask in Jesus Name for total healing for Zech. Smooth out all of the itch bumps and bring total healing to the raw flesh. Bless the Young Brother We ask in Jesus Name. Agape. Grandpa.:)

Ann
02-06-02, 02:02 AM
Father please comfort Zach physically, emotionally, and spiritually and let the healing Jesus bought for him by His stripes show all over his face and body. Thank You. He has a tough schedule this year so please help him keep the priorities You've shown him and be able to keep up with things as You lead him and direct him. Thank You for Zach and Thank You for loving Zach as only YOU can love him.