PDA

View Full Version : Extra Prayers for the Next Few Hours

LVV
02-04-02, 07:22 PM
Friends,

I'm going to hopefully meet with John in the next few hours for a frew hours.

Please pray the Holy Spirit is with us, that I don't cave to Satan's temptations I know he will put before me, and that John can put down his guard just a little and see the truth, honesty, and committment in my soul and eyes. A miracle would be wonderful but I believe i have a long road ahead of me -- and one that I am not fearful to take.

I love him with all my heart, and I have so much to make up for. He's been fed a lot of reinforcive trash about me and doesn't believe people can change. He is still angry and bitter.

Please lift us up in your prayers -- a tiny step forward would be cause for rejoicing.

Please, I ask this in Jesus name -- to stand firm in my faith and belief and committment, and to succumb to the power of the Holy Spirit while I meet him.

Blessings,

LVV

Marilyn
02-04-02, 07:46 PM
Father, You know these needs. You know these hearts. You know we're believing for some really awesome miracles in these lives. Maybe these few hours are already over and I missed praying while they were actually together. Well, that's ok Lord. I know You were with them every moment anyway because we believe You are true to Your Word and faithful to our prayers. Continue to pave the way to true understanding, forgiveness and blessings between these souls. Continue to draw them to the cross to lay down their burdens and join You in prayer and praise. Continue to meet every need and lead them to the answers You have prepared, in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-04-02, 10:33 PM
:angel: Father, We ask in Jesus Name for the Peace that passes all understanding for this Lady. Bless her with Your Holy Spirit of Wisdom, Insight, and Understanding. Fill all with your Sanctifying Holy Spirit. Lord Jesus, Bless Greatly. Agape. Grandpa.