PDA

View Full Version : Grandmother in hospital

Vyktorya
02-03-02, 07:45 PM
I'm sure you remember that my Grandfather had cancer, now my Grandmother has Pneumonia. She fainted the other day and is now in the hospital. She is not saved and I need prayers so that I may have a chance to witness to her or so that she may make peace before she passes. Thank you so much and God Bless.

Vyktorya
02-03-02, 07:49 PM
My grandfathers surgery went wonderful. They found a blood clot, but they took care of it. Thank you for all of your prayers. Now I will have a chance to witness to him.

grandpa
02-03-02, 08:47 PM
:angel: :angel: Father, We thank you for the healing of this grandparent. Bless the entire situation that all will be well in Jesus Name. Pour a powerful Holy Spirit Blessing on the entire family. Give the intercessor Dunamis Power to witness to all who need it. Father all of this we ask in Jesus Name who paid the price for sin that all can be saved. Bless these Grandparents that they will see the need for Jesus. Agape. Grandpa.

Ann
02-04-02, 12:44 AM
Father please make Your salvation through the blood of Jesus real to both Victoria's grandparents and help her share Christ with them in a way that will be effective. Please guard their health and lead them into healing for her sake and for Christ's sake. Thank You.

Marilyn
02-04-02, 08:08 PM
Amen and Amen Lord! I stand in agreement, believing for Your continued intervention in these lives! Thou art Lord of All!