PDA

View Full Version : Please help me find this CD!!

SweetM
02-03-02, 08:31 AM
Hi all..

Has anyone ever heard of the Cruze Family? They were a popular Christian group in the early 80's. I am getting married in two and a half weeks and I need to get a copy of the cd or tape asap. I have them on album but that isn't as useful, plus the lyrics are gone and people need to learn the songs.

If anyone should happen to have any of their lyrics, I need ones for "Understanding Heart" and "Me and My house"

Thanks so much!

faeroeisle
02-04-02, 12:03 AM
i tried looking it up for you, but can't find a thing useful. :(

SweetM
02-04-02, 01:41 AM
Thanks so much for the effort! We're probably going to end up making due with my one album.

E-Nygma
02-07-02, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by SweetM
Hi all..

Has anyone ever heard of the Cruze Family? They were a popular Christian group in the early 80's. I am getting married in two and a half weeks and I need to get a copy of the cd or tape asap. I have them on album but that isn't as useful, plus the lyrics are gone and people need to learn the songs.

If anyone should happen to have any of their lyrics, I need ones for "Understanding Heart" and "Me and My house"

Thanks so much!

There are plenty of places where one can transfer their albums into a CD format. Just look on the net, or in the yellow pages for record restoration. Sometimes the quality will be better than the LP. And you can get the lyrics fron it.

Multimom
02-07-02, 08:27 AM
Boy talk about shades of dejeveau!!! Not only do I remember the Cruz family, but a friend of mine Gary Leach used to play back up for them sometimes and he also produced some of their records.

I would suggest you try finding out who the record company is and see if they can help you.

Or you might try KAZaa,(net download) and see if you have any luck. You'd be amazed what others will put on the web.

Good luck, if I find anything myself, I'll post it here.