PDA

View Full Version : The Letter Situation,&Everything Involved In It

DonnaSugarPlum
02-03-02, 07:05 AM
It has come to my attention that the hackers lied,& never wrote any letters but there are still 3 letters that I never wrote,that say I'm going to kill myself,although it is possible that the hackers are lieing about not having written the letters,& the only other person I can think of that could have done this would be whoever it was that threatened to kill me on AIM. My friend was never the main hacker at all she got framed the hacker was always on her account. Since I never wrote the 3 letters my brother mentioned,& if the hackers never wrote them,& no one else ever wrote them they may not even exist at all. I don't know a thing about these so called letters but I don't trust my parents at all,& they were the ones that told my brother about the letters claiming they had seen,& read them but that's impossible they never saw,& read those letters they were obviously read to them on the phone Friday afternoon to daddy 3 weeks ago when I over heard him telling lies about me on the phone. The church staff at my church treat me like a kid they don't treat me like a normal adult,& it all started in December,they still refuse to do what they know they can to help me,I never had this problem in the past with the previous church staff Brother Brian the Youth Minister there when I became an every Sunday visitor was a big help to me,the one before our current one did what he could to help me,it may not have been much but a lot better than doing nothing,I should have never said I have depression to the current one. I know that as long as my parents don't want me in counseling it won't be allowed at all,unless they don't know about it,except for mom. My brother hasn't even talked to me since that Saturday 3 weeks ago,& we are neighbors,& til then I thought of that as a good thing my view of him has changed as the great wonderful brother I have always known would have never done what he did 3 weeks ago,& not apologize for it. I'm concerned that he is,could be becoming self-righteous like daddy is already after all daddy never admits when he's wrong or apologizes. It don't help that we both take after our parents who always have such a hard time getting along. He takes after daddy,& I take after mommy. I really do hope these 3 letters do exist or somebody lied about the letters.

Ann
02-03-02, 06:48 PM
Father please help Donna and her family. Thank You.

Marilyn
02-03-02, 07:13 PM
Lord help this family to seek Your Truth and guidance as they face these problems. Open their hearts to the role You want to play in their lives and show them how to lay down the burdens and trust in You! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-03-02, 07:23 PM
:angel: Father, Here is another family situation that I do not know much about. Fill all with Your Holy Spirit of Wisdom, Understanding, and Insight. Bless in such a way that all will see Jesus and want to do his perfect will. Give the Peace that passes all understanding. Agape. Grandpa.