PDA

View Full Version : M____ (some of you may remember from the Christian Woman Bd)

Ann
02-03-02, 02:32 AM
Father pleae help M__. She has been in a real mess again. I know it is a case of choices but I know too that part of her is still open to and hungry for Jesus. Please lead and guide us so that what we do and say draws her to You and not the other way. I really don't know what to do to help or how to pray for her but I know that without Your help there is no hope for her. Please Father. Thank You that You always love her and that You do know how to help.

Breni Sue
02-03-02, 06:31 PM
Lord, I ask that you be with M and help her through the situation she is facing. Bless her and protect her from any danger that she may be in. I pray that You grant Ann and Charles the words and wisdom to help her find her way to You, and to lovingly provide for her in any way necessary. Open her heart so that she may be accepting to Your Word and guidance. Thank you for Your hand in this and for Your continuing outpouring of love upon those involved. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Marilyn
02-03-02, 07:12 PM
Lord, I stand in agreement. Open the doors and windows of her heart to receive the fullness of Your love and provision for her. Continue to anoint Ann and Charles to minister as You lead them and make the difference in her life! in Jesus' mighty name!