PDA

View Full Version : Urgent prayer request! Prayer warriors, we need you!

Breni Sue
02-01-02, 12:29 AM
My sister called me today and said that her husband's step-dad Paul just had heart surgery last week. He is going back next week on the 6th for yet another type of heart surgery (she was not exactly sure what kind). The doctor has told him that he only has a 15% chance of making it through the surgery - which is more of a chance than he would have should he not have the surgery, but still not very good. Needless to say, his whole family is feeling very terrified right now.

Guys, this is going to take a serious miracle on God's part. I ask that you all please pray for Paul and that the Lord will guide the surgeons' hands to successfully heal him. He is only in his mid to late 50's, I believe - much too young to be taken now. Please pray for his family as well and ask God to give them the strength to pull through this. Thank you and God bless.

Marilyn
02-01-02, 06:51 PM
My brother Paul would have been 55 if he hadn't been killed by a drunk driver in 1987. So this one really struck a soft spot....

Father, Thou art LORD of ALL. You know the ups and downs; the ins and outs; the beginnings and the endings. It's all in Your hands! I bring Paul to You tonight and lay him at Your feet. I can SEE him at the foot of the cross. He's frightened and unsure. Take his hand and lead him to that beautiful place where he can sit in Your presence and feel Your strength flow through him. Help him to put aside the fear and accept Your assurance. Touch his body with Your healing warmth. Let it flow through him swiftly and completely. Touch the depths of his soul with Your wholeness and let it surge through him. Guide him in Your Word and Your Truth and provide for EVERY situation he faces. Touch his family with that same RUSH of Your Spirit and draw them together in a spirit of VICTORY! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
02-01-02, 07:45 PM
:angel: Father here is a situation that seems almost hopeless, but You Our Father can do all things well. Bless this man with total healing. Give a special blessing to the Medical people who are ministering to him. Bless the intercessors and give the Peace that passes all understanding to all involved. Lord Jesus come closely and bless greatly. Agape. Grandpa.

princess leah
02-02-02, 10:29 AM
wow. Father, right now in this tough time, i lift up my prayers for Paul. i remember in matthew 19:26 you said with You, all things are possible. may Your will be done, Lord.

Ann
02-03-02, 01:42 AM
Father please help this family to know Your word and stand in it and see results. They need a miracle. YOu are the God of miracles. Please help Paul to fully receive the ealing Jesus bought for him. And please help Bren and all her family to understand that You and Your word are true and can be trusted. Thank You.

Breni Sue
02-12-02, 12:15 AM
The surgery was postponed until today. And thank God, he made it through! So far, the heart is beating on its own, and he is doing OK. This is truly God's miraculous doing! Praise Him! :)

Marilyn
02-12-02, 05:27 PM
Lord continue Your protection and healing miracles for this family. Continue to pave the way to health and well-being for him and use this situation to bring the lost to the cross! We thank You for being so close to him and bringing him through this surgery! in Jesus' name.