PDA

View Full Version : I need help

HisOwn
01-31-02, 11:28 PM
Please prayerfully consider this request:
I was always a very strong-willed woman who prided herself in always being in control of any given situation. However, a s things have turned out, I have been diagnosed with Panic and Anxiety disorder due to large amounts of stress and had to leave an extremely profitable job. I live in a moderately old home with my two grandchildren (ages 6 & 9) and I am about to lose my home. I have been juggling my savings up until now, and that is gone. I have been searching endlessly for a work from home job that would enable me to be productive and earn a modest income, but have found nothing. I have been praying unceasingly, and I feel now that the Lord has asked me to go to the greater Christian community to ask for help. This is something that I would never do in a million years, so I know it's not my thinking. I feel that the Lord is telling me to "humble" myself. So, with great humility, I am asking all believers for 1 penny, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter, or 1 dollar. Whatever you prayerfully feel is the correct response. I am asking for your help to save my home. It's not much of a home, but it is the only one we have. Please pass this on to other believers as well so that they may prayerfully consider my plight. I apologize if this is offensive to some, but, I am doing what I believe the Lord wants me to do. Believe me, this is very hard. All donations can be sent to StudLadee thru Pay-pal. Due to most message boards not allowing posted emails or addresses, I have set it up like this. It also allows me to send an appropriate thank you to all my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. Thank you for your kindness and please keep me in your prayers.

Marilyn
02-01-02, 06:45 PM
Father, You know this need. You know the questions and doubts that have plagued this heart. You know the seriousness of the situation. And You have the answers. We thank You for that assurance. Provide for the physical needs but also begin that deep work You have in store for this heart. Minister to this heart with and infilling of Your strength and peace. Draw this heart deeply into Your Word to quietly search and be open to the great message You want to impart! Bless this dear one with every good thing! in Jesus' name.

The floodgates of heaven are about to open. You WON'T be able to contain it all. It's awesome and breath-taking.

grandpa
02-01-02, 07:54 PM
:angel: Father. We ask in Jesus Name for help for this person. You own the cattle on a thousand hills and the earth also. Give a great Holy Spirit Blessing to this Mom. Lord Jesus bless that these children will not go homeless. Agape. Grandpa.

Ann
02-03-02, 02:23 AM
Father please meet this need and please help this sister find release in Christ Jesus from these anxiety attacks too. Thank You.

I'm not in a position to send money but we have a pretty good resource directory and part of our ministry is helping people find help in these kinds of situations. If you'd like to email me I can share some basic info with you and if you choose to tell me where (state and general part of state if in US) you live I can possibly suggest specific resources in your area.