PDA

View Full Version : Drifting?!

Barney
01-31-02, 07:11 PM
Please pray for my friend and her family! She seems to drift to Christ, then away, then back.....but she seems to use him only when it's convenient. I don't know if she has true faith, so pray that she finds him truly!

She keeps being nasty (although I don't think she realises it) and is pushing all of us (her friends) away, so please pray that God will change her heart, and help her to realise what she's doing wrong.

She doesn't talk much with her family, and her mum and dad aren't getting on, so pray that they'll break down those barriersm and stay together.

Thankyou

grandpa
01-31-02, 08:05 PM
:angel: :angel: Father we lift up the friends of Barney. Bless this intercessor. We ask for salvation and sanctification for these friends. Fill all with Your Holy Spirit of Wisdom, Insight, and Understanding. Lord Jesus, Come close and bless greatly. Give the Peace that passes all understanding to all. Smooth out all rancor and holtility. Agape. Grandpa.

Marilyn
02-01-02, 06:40 PM
Amen and Amen! Lord touch them with the urgent need to draw together as a family and seek Your presence. Help them to put You first in their lives and their family. Show them how to draw strength from You and from one another. Bring them to the foot of the cross to grow and mature and be enriched in Your love and grace! in Jesus' name.

Ann
02-03-02, 02:25 AM
Father please minister to Barney's friend and help her make good choices. Thank You.