PDA

View Full Version : Money situation

Orpheus42
01-31-02, 12:30 PM
In light of all the really serious stuff that's been posted on here in the past few days, this seems fairly slight... but... I'm studying abroad this semester and I'm on a bit of what you would call a tight budget (and that's about the understatement of the week). The highlight of this semester is a trip to Greece to visit the ruins for the last 10 days of the trip, I am so unbelievably excited about it it's not even funny. I know that God has brought me here, there is no other way I could have gotten here- literally at least 4 miracles happened that got me here, so I know that providence isn't going to be a problem for me with regards to this trip, but if you all could pray with me... the deadline for paying off the Greece trip is February 6 and there is no way I'm going to have the $$$ by then. Right now I have about half of what I will need to pay for the trip. I have a little bit of income from child support, but it isn't going to be enough to make up the difference. Pray that I can get an extension, or that we will be able to work out an alternative payment plan. Thank you so much.

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason

b
01-31-02, 06:25 PM
Heavenly Father,
thankYou for bringing Jason to england.
ThankYou God for providing, and teaching him what You have, and what You will.
Lord God i pray that You would carry out what You promised, that if it be of You, You provide everything that Jason needs to sustain him, whether it be going to greece or not.
please God, protect and bless Jason, and keep him following You.
in Jesus' Name i pray.
Amen.

grandpa
01-31-02, 07:58 PM
:) Father, We ask in Jesus Name for financial support for Jason. Bless him in his schooling, education, and Job. Keep him safe and bless the dollars and money that all will be well. Agape. Grandpa.

Marilyn
02-01-02, 06:38 PM
Continue to provide for EVERY need Lord! Bless our Jason with Your abundance and open many doors for him! in Jesus' name.

princess leah
02-02-02, 10:31 AM
Lord, i agree with my brother and these loving people. you've helped him amazingly in the past and i trust You'll work stuff out.

Ann
02-03-02, 01:39 AM
Father Your word says that when we delight ourselves in You You will give us the desire of our hearts. I believe that Jason has made You the center of his life and heart and chosen to delight in You and I thank You for giving Him the desire of his heart to go on this trip to Greece. Thank You for making a way and providing all he needs to do it.

HeatherlyButterfly
02-03-02, 02:55 PM
God, as much as i want Jason and the rest of my friends to get back to the states ASAP, i realize that this is an amazing opportunity. Bless jase and the rest with abundant supplies and funds to do what You would will them to do. We love You and thank You that you have this all covered.