PDA

View Full Version : SUICIDE PLease pray!!!

Vessl4God9
01-30-02, 07:54 AM
SUICIDE Please read, A sister in the Lord who serves Jesus and loves the Lord very much the past 25 years is at her crossroads and being very challenged, she has grown weary and needs our prayers, she is contemplating suicide,please pray for her and call out all prayer warriors as well and prayer chains Please!!You can send emails to me for her she doesnt have a computer to Vessl4god9@aol.com thank you and God bless u

Breni Sue
01-30-02, 12:27 PM
Lord, I pray for you to please reach out to this desperate sister! She needs to know that You are with her and love her very much. Lift her up and lead her through this difficult time of her life. For we know that You will never burden us with any more than we can handle as long as we have You. Be her shelter and guide, Father, rejuvinate her spirit and give her new hope. Bless her in everything that she does, in Christ's name!

Marilyn
01-30-02, 05:32 PM
Father take this sister back to the foot of the cross where her journey with You began. Draw her to Your Word and Truth to be nourished and fed. Help her to see that the difficulty of the path isn't the issue. It's the path itself that counts because You're there beside us no matter how rocky it gets! Remind her of Your promises and Your faithfulness to us. Remind her of the horrible abuse and agony You gladly suffered that she might be set free of this oppression. Minister Truth and wholeness to her - body, soul and spirit! in Jesus' name.

ManInBlack
01-31-02, 03:01 AM
Father, I lift up this friend of Vessel right now, Lord, knowing all that You are capable of doing. As I lift her up I pray that she would be filled iwth love and that she would know good and well how much she's surrounded, Lord. I thank You that she's surrounded by people who'll reach out to her, and thank You even more that she's got You available at all times, Lord. Thank You so much for all You're doing, Lord, in Jesus' Name i pray, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechairah

grandpa
01-31-02, 08:12 PM
:wah: :crying: Father, We ask for Great Blessings right now for this Lady. Fill her wirth Your Holy Spirit of Peace and Understanding. We ask in Jesus Name for the Peace that passes all understanding for her. Bless this intercessor. Agape. Grandpa.

Dearest Friend. Keep us posted. We care. Grandpa.