PDA

View Full Version : Hillsong

Barney
01-29-02, 05:56 PM
Hello out there, anyone in this place into Hillsong?

They are THE BEST!

Just kurios. if not, go to www.hillsongmusic.com and have a listen

HeatherlyButterfly
01-29-02, 08:38 PM
hillsong is one of the best cds to pop in while you're reading your bible and being with God.

Breni Sue
01-30-02, 02:27 AM
I went to the website and tried to listen to some of the songs, but it kept freezing - only playing the song for about 2 seconds, freezing for about 30, and another 2 seconds play, etc...
I think it is my computer and this new Windows XP we just installed, it's being mean to me! :wah:

Ah well, I shall have to pick up the CD on my own at the store, I am sure it is excellent!

Orpheus42
01-30-02, 03:01 PM
Hillsongs = :2cool:

:)

Barney
01-30-02, 05:28 PM
Glad you all agree. If you can't get it to play, go to

http://www.premieronline.co.uk/system/index.html

and listen to some tracks there! The new album You Are My World is superb!

Get every good worship session going!!!!!

Once you've tried hillsong, there's no going back!!!! LoL
:P

Candice
01-30-02, 11:44 PM
they are very annointed in their music and lyrics.

Orpheus42
01-31-02, 09:46 AM
Candice, for a second I thought you said "annoying" :rofl:

Barney
01-31-02, 06:32 PM
How could you even think that :confused: LoL

Hillsong and annoying don't even fit in the same sentence! :biggrin:

Barnz x

Candice
02-01-02, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Orpheus42
Candice, for a second I thought you said "annoying" :rofl:

lol

and on other thoughts... I just really thought about how close urbana 2003 is!.... wow it seemed so far away when you first started to talk about it

HeatherlyButterfly
02-01-02, 04:22 AM
it's not THAT close... 2 years from this past christmas.. right?

Orpheus42
02-02-02, 08:58 AM
A million years is but a second...

And Barney, I agree :)

GodBroken
02-04-02, 03:36 AM
hillsongs... great group... anointed too...

they just had a worship concert here... awesome! God rocks with these people! :)

Candice
02-06-02, 01:20 AM
hillsongs is here all the time. every trip they make to the states they come to Tulsa, they know a lot of the churches here and visit them quite often.

Ann
02-06-02, 05:44 AM
Barney I can't believe it I was just coming here to ask if anyone knew a site to hear hillsong type music.

Only :wah: I'm having the same problem of a really short song burst and thenm nothing, we too have a new 'puter and xp home (:redhotmad ) not my favorite at this point. Anyone know what to do about this? For that matter anyone know what except a long hot bath (for the 'puter not for me) to do about XP home to make it actually useful?

Barney
02-10-02, 04:55 PM
http://www.premieronline.co.uk/system/index.html

Did you try that link, it normally is very good at allowing you to hear tracks!

If not give me a shout and I'll drop in a few more links!

Godbroken, you went to see them live?! WoW!!!! The best I've managed is videos of live worship! Oh, well, I'll get there someday!!!!

God bless

GodBroken
02-10-02, 09:37 PM
the funny things is they have just a simple way of playing their instruments... but the anointing? tremendous...
seeing a sea of worshippers in one night, jumping, rejoicing, singing, and doing crazy, wacky things for God is one sure thing I'll never forget :)

Barney
02-11-02, 06:02 PM
Annointed.....definately.

I'd love for them to hit the shores of Scotland, but fat chance! I'll just have to be content with my Cds and music books!!! :biggrin:

God bless