PDA

View Full Version : prayer for 14 year old daughter

rlpd
01-27-02, 08:43 PM
Please pray for complete healing of my 14 year old daughter who has been ill for some time. We are both quite discouraged and depressed. Thank you.

grandpa
01-27-02, 09:36 PM
:angel: Father, When a child is sick, it saddens all of us. Give Healing and comfort to this Child. Bless the parents who are interceeding for their baby girl. Give a special Holy Spirit blessing to the medical people who are ministering to the girl. Right now: I anoint this computer with oil which is symbolic of the Holy Spirit. Lord Jesus, Give perfect healing to this baby child and comfort the entire family. Agape. Grandpa.

------------
Papa Ripd: Do not just go away. Keep us posted on this childs condition. We all care. Grandpa.:)

ManInBlack
01-28-02, 04:15 AM
Father I know how hard it is when someone has to care for a sick young person. Lord, I ask that Your healing hands would rest upon this girla dn tha tYour strengthening love would fall upon her parents, Father, knowing You care for every need, Lord, in Jesus' Name i pray, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah

rlpd
01-28-02, 07:50 AM
Thank you so much for your prayers. You are both so kind. I will keep you posted on how she is doing.

rlpd

Ann
01-28-02, 12:19 PM
Father please minister to rlpd's daughter and help her to get better. What ever is blocking her healing please show her, her doctors and rlpd what it is and what to do about it. Please encourage her and her family in Your love. If they don't have a church to stand with them in this and lift them up please inspire a chuirch in their area where Your love lives and Your word is taught in truth and power to adopt them and be a help to them. Please give them friends who will be positive and uplifting rather than getting them down further. I don't know if this girl knows Jesus as her Savior but, Father, if she doesn't please help her accept that gift today or very soon. She really neds His strength to carry her through this and out of it. Wrap her up in love Lord, the love that only You can give. We come against discouragement in the name of Jesus Christ and plant hope in Jesus in the place of it. Thank You for giving her a parent who will pray for her and for Your answer to these prayers.

Marilyn
01-28-02, 06:21 PM
Father we believe You for VICTORY for this child and her family! in Jesus' name.