PDA

View Full Version : Urgent

Vyktorya
01-27-02, 11:46 AM
Today at 1pm (eastern) my fiance and I are having a "family meeting" with my parents. My fiance and I will be witnessing to my parents during this meeting. I ask that you please pray that it goes well. This is very important to me and my fiance. Also, please pray that they make peace with God. They greatly need him. Thank you so much. God bless.

Breni Sue
01-27-02, 11:59 AM
Father, I ask that You will bless Calvin and Victoria and grant them the words and wisdom to witness to her parents. Reach out to this family, Lord, that they may be receptive to Your Word. I rebuke Satan and any of his attempts to interfere with this meeting. I pray that her parents may come to know Christ, and find peace and shelter within. Rid their hearts of any past hurts and bitterness so they can be free to have a relationship with You. In Jesus' name!

Ann
01-27-02, 04:44 PM
Father it's after 4 so the meeting will probably be over. Please let what Victoria and Calvin sharred with her parents stay in their hearts and minds, watered by the Holy Spirt and bear the fruit if life eternal for them both. Please continue to minister to Victoria's grandfather also. Thank You for these 2 young people who want to know You and to share Your love with others. Please protect them in the name of Jesus. Thank You

Marilyn
01-27-02, 08:10 PM
Yes Lord! Bring Your victory into all of these lives. in Jesus' mighty name.

grandpa
01-27-02, 09:56 PM
:angel: Father this Young Ladys ministry is not over right now. Bless her ministry and witness. Bless the upcoming mariage. Give the Peace that passes all understanding to all in these families. Agape. Grandpa.:)

ManInBlack
01-28-02, 04:21 AM
O God, I think it's awesome when two people who plan to be together get in and work to reach their parents. Father, I know how it must take a truckload of boldness to do this, so Lord, i pray that You would bless them in the midst of all thins, Lord Jesus, and I thank You that You are doing so much, Father, for all that You are doing is good. Thank you Jesus for lognv thema nd for giving them the chance to change it all around and love on You, Father, in Jesus' Name i pray, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah