PDA

View Full Version : this is bad

ManInBlack
01-25-02, 01:54 AM
Hey, my friend whom I'll call "Jessi," (not Cheri De Mort) got raped today. They took it to the right authorities, I just haven't seen her today. i'm not going to post info on it b/c of the nature of things, so just keep her in prayer.

Blessings,
Zechariah

HeatherlyButterfly
01-25-02, 02:03 AM
you know you've got it zechy. :)

Breni Sue
01-25-02, 03:28 AM
Oh Father, my heart is breaking for this young sister! :wah: I pray that You be with her as she needs You so very much right now. Comfort her and heal her wounds with Your loving hand. I also pray that You give the authorities the wisdom and power to ensure that justice is properly served. Bless this sister, Lord - let her feel Your presence and allow her to lean on You during this terrifying period in her life. In Jesus' name. Amen

Marilyn
01-25-02, 05:36 PM
Oh yes Lord! Send Your Spirit to minister wholeness and healing to her - body, soul and spirit. Touch her with Your love and caring and let her know that she is NOT alone in this time of need. And Lord, I lift up the one who did this terrible thing. He needs You in his life. He's lost and damned and needs to know Jesus. Speak to his heart about this despicable thing he did and show him the way to forgiveness and salvation, in Jesus' name.

grandpa
01-25-02, 08:49 PM
:wah: :bawling: :angel: Father, I hurt for this child. Give the Peace that passes all understanding to her. Give Healing and comfort. Lord Jesus, come close and bless her with your love and compasion. Bless the intercessor. Agape. Grandpa.

Ann
01-27-02, 12:05 AM
O Father please help this girl and comfort her. Please protect her from any infection or disease in the natural and every evil spirit too. Please do not let the enemy send a guilt trip on her. Please send her strong friends who can just hush and listen if she needs to talk or just be there if she'd rather not. Please guard the mouths of all who arre around her that they speak nothoing but Your word even if they don't know You or Your word You can still put it in their mouths. Please don't let anyone be negative or put down to her or say they don't believe her or any junk like that. Please give her the gift of forgiveness for the person that did this to her so that she is not hurt by bitterness, We know that this can only come from You and by Your gift of grace. Father we have to ask You to deal with the one who did this, please send conviction and repentence and please let there be the appropriate legal and law enforcement action too. Thank YOu.

ManInBlack
01-27-02, 04:43 AM
"Jessi" is doing better. Some of us ate dinner at her house tonite (hope her parents weren't weirded out by the first impression of me -- blue fro, pajama pants and sleeveless shirt, driving a 19-foot car) and although she still has some issues she needed working out before this happened, she's going to be alright. Monica & Kielly are with her alot so they're gonna be taking good care of her as friends. The only thing is she a) isn't willing to give up some things for God and b) she doesn't think it's her responsibility if someone was to sin due to something she does.

Blessings,
Zechariah

Marilyn
01-27-02, 09:40 AM
Father, continue to work in this young life. Continue to draw her to the cross to lay everything at Your feet and become the Good Steward You want her to be. Minister, guide, and heal that she might shine forth Your message to everyone she encounters. in Jesus' name.

gymnast
01-30-02, 12:26 AM
"And Lord, I lift up the one who did this terrible thing. He needs You in his life. He's lost and damned and needs to know Jesus. Speak to his heart about this despicable thing he did and show him the way to forgiveness and salvation, in Jesus' name."

How can you guys say that? How can you ask that he be saved? Look what he did. He ruined a life... and you want him to know Jesus? :confused: I'm sorry, but I just don't get it. That's just wrong.

Breni Sue
01-30-02, 01:15 AM
Gymnast, maybe this is not the appropriate place to be discussing this, but in any case...

Technically, none of us deserve salvation. It is a gift from God. And the bible says that anyone who calls upon the name of Jesus will be saved - no matter what horrible acts they have commited. If we are truly repentant, God knows.

If you have any further questions or concerns about this, feel free to PM one of us or post in Ask, and we will be more than happy to help you! Thanks! :)