PDA

View Full Version : heart attack

Nicole
01-25-02, 12:37 AM
I just found out that a man from my church had a severe heart attack this evening. He was in surgery earlier, I don't know anything else at the moment. His two youngest children are friends of mine..they are both still in middle school. He had an attack around Christmas as well - so I know this is at least the second.

Father, place your healing hand on Mr. Doug. give the doctors wisdom. Please be with Ms. Kay, and Olivia, and Lydia. Comfort them right now as only you can.

Ann
01-25-02, 01:27 AM
Father please meet this need. I stand in agreement with Nicole for this man and his family. Thank You.

Marilyn
01-25-02, 05:33 PM
Touch him with Your healing and wholeness Lord. Let Your strength flood his being and grant him Your wondrous assurance. Uplift and comfort the family as they await word and bless them with Your peace that passes all understanding. In Jesus' name.

Michele
01-25-02, 07:44 PM
amen

grandpa
01-25-02, 09:01 PM
:wah: Father, A heart attack is serious business. We lift up this entire family and ask that you bless all with the Peace that passes all understanding. Give Mr Doug. Perfect healing. Bless the intercessor. Lord Jesus, Come close and bless with your Love. Agape. Grandpa.

Nicole
01-26-02, 08:56 PM
He's home now and doing fine - they had to put a stint (sp?) in. Praise God!

ManInBlack
01-27-02, 05:07 AM
Lord, I know that You're wih Mr Doug all the way, Lord, and I know that whatever comes, he'll be protected in Your arms, Father. I thank You that he's resting in Your loving arms, Lord, and I pray he'd be healed if such is Your will. Mak ehis burden light, Lord, so that he might not hold his heart against You, Father, in Jesus' Name i pray, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah

Marilyn
01-27-02, 09:37 AM
Thank You Lord!!!