PDA

View Full Version : Dandypants (a person)

Orpheus42
01-24-02, 09:02 PM
She's a lady I know from Indiana, she's very very pregnant and in fact was having contractions the last time I heard from her. Her approximate due date was 2 days ago according to her doctor, and is at the end of the month according to her ultrasound. Pray for a safe delivery!

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason

Marilyn
01-24-02, 09:36 PM
Father, be with this new mom tonight! Let her know that You are right there beside her. Grant her an easy, normal delivery and bring this youngster into the world safely! in Jesus' name.

grandpa
01-25-02, 08:41 PM
:angel: :angel: Father, We ask for a special blessing on Mom and Baby. Give the Medical people a special Holy Spirit Blessing as they minister to these people. Give the Peace that passes all understanding to all Bless the intercessor. Agape. Grandpa.

Ann
01-27-02, 12:11 AM
Father please touch this mom and baby and keep them in Your care. And if the mama does not know Jesus as her Savior please draw her by the Holy Spirit to a wonderful new birth. Thank You.

ManInBlack
01-27-02, 05:31 AM
Father, i ask your love to be given upon Jase's friend, O Lord, knowing that You're the One with the plan, Lord, and I'm just here, Father. I pray for her love and deliverence, Father, and I pray the same that You would hold onto that child as he or she enters this world, Lord. Send the right people in to break into those hidden back doors into the heart which You have set up, Lord, so that this child may be brought closer to You, Lord, in Jesus' Name i pray, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah

Orpheus42
01-27-02, 10:43 PM
I'm happy to announce that after 30 hours of labor Jeremy was born today. Healthy Jeremy, and healthy Dandy. Thank the Lord! :biggrin:

Ann
01-28-02, 12:22 PM
Thank You Lord. Please bless Jeremy and his mama and help her to raise him to know and love Jesus and understand that Jesus loves him too. Please keep theem safe and well and help him have a happy childhood. Thank You.

Marilyn
01-28-02, 06:18 PM
Thanks Lord!! Halleluiah!!!!!

princess leah
01-29-02, 04:45 PM
thirty HOURS?! :eek:

thank you Lord for mother and child, and their health. amen