PDA

View Full Version : Grandfather-Cancer

Vyktorya
01-24-02, 05:52 PM
My grandfather has colon cancer and needs and emergency operation on Wednesday. He has severe anemia and with out prayer, may not survive the operation. He lives in Chile, and is not saved. I was planning on witnessing to him later this year when he was to come to the US, but if he dies, he will probably not die saved. I need him in your prayers so that I may have a chance to witness to him before he passes on. Thank you and God bless.

Marilyn
01-24-02, 05:59 PM
Touch him Lord! Lead him to the cross to see what You did for him. Honor this precious grand-daughter's intent to share Your love and salvation with her grandfather. Flood his being with the light of Your redemption and use this danger to bring him into Your family. Save him, heal him and set him free! Grant Vyktorya Your peace and assurance, in Jesus' name.

grandpa
01-24-02, 06:57 PM
:angel: Father, We lift up Mizz Vyktorya's dad and ask for Your Holy Spirit to come close and bless the situation. Fill this dad with your Holy Spirit of Insight and make him think of Jesus Christ. He needs to be saved, and we ask it for him. Bring conviction upon him to accept Jesus as Lord and savior. Bless Mizz V. who in interceeding for him. Agape. Grandpa.:)

Ann
01-27-02, 12:33 AM
Father please draw Victoria's grandfathr to Christ. He needs You very much right now. Please help him to be open to Your love that caused You to send Your only Son for him. Please give Victoria the opportunity to share Christ with him and to see him saved and serving You. Thank You.

ManInBlack
01-27-02, 05:45 AM
Father, I know this need is no hard chore for You, Father, and as so I bring it to You, Lord. I cna't do anything about this under my own power, Lord, so i pray for those who have been blessed with the power to do wonders, that they'd use their gifts for You, Father. I pray for the family and friends of this man so that they might come to accept this as Your will, no matter what, Father, in Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah