PDA

View Full Version : musical madness

HeatherlyButterfly
01-24-02, 05:37 PM
every spring our campus has a thing called musical madness... all of the fraternities and sororities pair off and come up with a 12 minute musical with 7 minutes of music using a given catchphrase... i'm a member of KX, a co-ed christian service fraternity, and we team up with SCF, student christian fellowship. every year it is our goal to use our 12 miuntes to present the gospel message. this year's catch-phrase is "it's not mine, i swear!" and we've taken it and applied it to a psuedo-christian with a night mare of the underground persecuted church. our skit is very powerful and very real. but we need prayers that tech, costume, and set things are smooth; that characters are healthy and injury free from now until after sunday's performance; that God would soften hearts of audience members; and that we'd remember all of our lines. :) thank you in joining me in prayer.

Love in Christ,
heather raye

Marilyn
01-24-02, 05:56 PM
Father provide for every need! And let this be an anointed situation that will get the attention of those who need You so much! Bless every heart who participates and every heart that observes with Your wisdom and discernment. Bless all involved with Your guidance! in Jesus' mighty name.

grandpa
01-24-02, 07:05 PM
:angel: Father, We ask a powerful Holy Spirit blessing upon these young people who are witnessing for Christ. Bless all who have anything to do with the production. Keep all safe. Empower all with Your Holy Spirit of Wisdom ,Insight, and Understanding that Jesus will be glorified. Agape. Grandpa.:)

Orpheus42
01-24-02, 07:12 PM
Amen to that. Break a leg, guys :)

Peace, Love, and Jesus Christ,

Jason

Ann
01-27-02, 12:29 AM
Amen Father please handle all the preparations and performance and by Your Holy Spirit open hearts to hear Your truth and to receive the Lord Jesus as their Savior. Thank You for each one who cares enough to take part in this and for the soul harvest that You're sending them.

ManInBlack
01-27-02, 05:42 AM
Lord, i come before You presenting this need, Father, and this thing that has come up for use in blessing Your name and sharing Your message, Father. I pray for all thsoe involved, Father, knowing how hard it may be to stand up and say things sometiems, so let them do so, O Lord, in Jesus' Name i pray, Amen.

Blessings,
Zechariah